- Agency Coordinating Body for Afghan Relief and Development (2016). Collaborating for Transformation: The Civil Society of Afghanistan. Position Paper for the Brussels Conference on Afghanistan - October 2016.
- Agency Coordinating Body for Afghan Relief and Development (2015). Panorama of Civil Society Organizations in Afghanistan from the Perspective of Coordination
- Bangladesh Model Youth Parliament (website)
- Faculty of Culture and Society, Malmö University (2014). Youth Civic Engagement in Bhutan: Obedient Citizens or Social Activists?
- Bhutan Center for Media and Democracy, UNDEF, UNDP (2013). Strengthening Media and Civic Education to Enhance Democracy in Bhutan
- Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (2013). Assessment of the Enabling Environment for Civil Society in Cambodia
- Various NGOs (2016). Joint Statement - Paris Peace Accords Anniversary
- Fiji Women's Right Movement (2015). The Fiji Women's Right Movement Input into the Discussion on "How to Create and Maintain Civil Society Space?"
- The Asia Foundation (2011). How Civil Society Organizations Work Politically to Promote Pro-Poor Policies in Decentralized Indonesian Cities
- OXFAM India (2014). Civil Society and Policymaking in India: In Search of Democratic Spaces. A Case Study.
- The Dialogue - Sonia Pereira (2016). How FCRA is being abused to shrink civic space in India
- Arseh Sevom “Third Sphere” NGO (2010). Attacks on Civil Society in Iran
- Institute for Global and International Studies, The George Washington University (2013). Civil Society Organizations and Empowerment of Women and Girls in Iran
- Kiribati Ministry for Internal and Social Affairs, UNICEF (2011). National Youth Policy 2011-2015
- Asian Development Bank (2011). Lao People's Democratic Republic - Civil Society Briefs
- Kepa (2015). Reflection on Lao Civil Society
- UNDP (2011). Comprehensive Study on the Maldivian Civil Study
- Civil Society Dialogue Network (2013). Mapping of Myanmar Peacebuilding Civil Society
- Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Agder (2013). The Role of Civil Society in Promoting Democracy, Good Governance, Peace and National Reconciliation in Myanmar
- Assessment of Media Development in Myanmar, UNESCO (2016)
- Human Rights Watch (2015). Nepal - Report 2015
- World Movement for Democracy (2011). Defending Civil Society: Report on Laws and Regulations Governing Civil Society Organizations in Nepal
- Assessment of Media Development in Nepal based on UNESCO’ Media Development Indicators (2013)
- The Brookings Project on U.S. Relations with the Islamic World (2015). Empowering Pakistan’s Civil Society to Counter Global Violent Extremism
- Technology driven violence against women, Bytes 4 All Pakistan (2014)
- Pakistan Internet Landscape, Bytes 4 All Pakistan (2016)
- Internet Rights and Legislation in Pakistan: A Critique on Cyber Crime Bill, Bytes 4 All Pakistan (2016)
- Security v Access: The Impact of Mobile Network Shutdowns, Case Study: Telenor, Bytes 4 All Pakistan (2016)
- Debating faith in Cyberspace: Offline consequences of Online religious expression in Pakistan, Bytes 4 All Pakistan (2015)
- CIVICUS Monitor (2016). Duterte's War on Drugs Damages Civic Space
- Macmillan Brown Centre (2008). Civil Society and Political Accountability in Samoa
- State, Society and Governance in Melanesia (2006). Strengthening Civil Society in Solomon Islands: Organisational and Network Development in Development Services Exchange
- Asian Forum for Human Rights and Development (2016). Open Letter to Indonesian President on Mr. Haris Azhar
- Kepa (2011). Reflections on Thai Civil Society
- USAID, Search for Common Ground (2015). Youth Engagement to Promote Stability. Final Evaluation 2015
- Australian Council for International Development (2008). Timor Leste Civil Society Analysis
- The Asia Foundation (2012). Civil Society in Vietnam: Comparative Study of Civil Society Organizations in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- German Institute of Global and Area Studies (2013). Civic Organizations in Vietnam’s One‐Party State: Supporters of Authoritarian Rule?